Saturday, January 23, 2010

RevGals Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Trains, Planes and Automobiles

1) What was the mode of transit for your last trip?
Car to airport parking garage, people-mover, airplane, tram, people-mover, taxi. Then reverse it for the return.
2) Have you ever traveled by train?
Yes. Would like to do it again, when there is time for a slow trip somewhere. I do like trains.
3) Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?
There is one bus twice a day back and forth around the county. We are on one of the commuter rail lines into the City. I use the latter a few times a year. I've never ridden the bus because it makes one stop in each town and it's not convenient either in that way or in terms of time. If we were in a city, I probably would use the bus (and other transit) more often; I did in the past.
4) What's the most unusual vehicle in which you've ever traveled?
Probably has to be a troika.
5) What's the next trip you're planning to take?
I want to go to Tennessee in the spring to see my grand-nephew. (Great-nephew? I really need to figure that out...) We'll see if that will work.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Can you invite me when you hang out with Julia? I knew you wouldn't mind... ;) Happy Sunday, Cat.!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.