Saturday, January 23, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. You’re offered your own late night talk show. If it were completely up to you, what would you the name of the show to be?
I'd probably go with something obnoxious like "Don't Watch!"
2. Which actor or actress would you want as your first guest?
I would love to bring on Brent Spiner and just let him riff with the audience the way he does with his Twitter followers.
3. Which comedian would you want as your first comedy performer?
Since this is so totally not-reality...George Carlin. Again, just have him on and let him loose to do whatever he wanted.
4. Which musician or group would you want to be the first musical performer on your show?
U2. Not even a hard choice here. Would like to hear someone besides Bono speak, too. (though I love Bono to the ends of the earth)
5. Which existing song or melody would you select for your theme song if writing something specifically for your show wasn’t an option?
I think it would change pretty regularly. I dunno. I get sick of the same music played over and over, so the whole concept of one song EVERY SINGLE DAY is pretty much hell on earth to me.
6. Suppose you could magically go back in time and bring back any performer of any kind, living or dead, to be your first guest: who would you select?
Mozart would be hysterical to have on, I suspect. I'd have him along with Jim Morrison, and Marilyn Monroe. Then I'd bring on Jack Hanna and his animals and sit back and watch.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.