Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Wouldn't it be easy to hibernate all winter, or at least during January.
2.
Overall, life is better than ever!
3. I love the taste of
food cooked with love.
4.
Tonight, we'll have a fire in the fireplace in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is
go back to bed.
6.
"Woops." Drip, drip, drip; I guess this cup has a hole in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
seeing Beast, and that fire, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and keeping warm here at home, maybe doing some cleaning, and Sunday, I want to not think about yet!

3 sweet-talkers :

Diana_CT said...

I with you in hibernating. It is in the single numbers right now...Brrr.

Unknown said...

I would hibnerate too. Okay, I would be happy to sleep in past six o'clock. Have a great weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Consider me a third for hibernating. Oy.

And I love your answer for Sunday.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.