Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Hoops

1. When did you last feel you were required to jump through meaningless hoops to get something you wanted?
Every time I go shopping, it seems like there's more 'script' for the staff to throw at me. No, I don't want to be on your mailing list, no I don't need 5 of whatever-it-is so I can save $3, yes I found everything I needed. It gets annoying.
2. What kinds of hula hoop memories do you have?
There is an infamous reel of Super8 film somewhere of me hula-hooping my brains out, showing off for my 'new' brother-in-law, when I was 8 or so. Sigh. I'm not sure I could keep the hoop in the air nowadays.
3. How do you feel about basketball?
Not good.
4. What do you think of hoop earrings?
I like them up to a point, but they definitely screen HOOKER to me on some level. Early training, I guess. But yeah, I own some, and occasionally wear them (mine are ALL less than an inch in diameter though--I'm just a mini-hooker...lol).
5. What’s your favorite Whoopi Goldberg movie?
Well, hmmm, I think I've only seen her act in the Star Trek monolith and "Ghost." Of those, I kind of have to go with Trek; she played such an unusual character, very against her 'real' personality.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.