Friday, January 29, 2010

The Dating Profile Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do.
Dancing in the Rain

1. Ever dance in the rain? Only in lightning storms.

2. Just Do It! This is one of those extraordinarily rare times when the only person I want to quote is Nancy Reagan: Just Say No!

3. I am honest and I hope that you are too. I've been accused of being brutally honest. Can you handle that?

4. When it comes to the someone I'm attracted to, I haven't had much luck. Wow, boy is that an awkward sentence. You've never had luck being attracted to anyone? Or, well, what?

5. I have an intellectual/cultural side and hope you do too. I'm really more worried about your other sides.

6. I love being active yet I can be a couch potato. So, sometimes you bounce up and down on the couch? Yay.

7. Is there really such a thing as 'single by choice'? And that's the choice you just made. Bye.

8. Well I am a open, honest, strong, eager, happy, fun, intelligent, hardworking, dedicated, kind hearted and GODfearing person. Will.i.am? Cool.

9. Easy going is my life, Classy is my style. I fear you are far too classy for me. Enjoy going along with your easy life.

10. Take naps and drink plenty of water. Hey, thanks! Have you printed up your medical degree yet?

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Loved the printing of the medical degree! Thanks for playing...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.