Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. I feel achy.

2.
News about the arrival of healthy babies is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things:
Sparky making breakfast and lunch for himself, Beast packing up to leave (again), and Ruka drinking water.

4.
It's Friday and I'm glad I only have to cover one hour on a public desk today .

5. The last time I
went to a sports event alone was when Beast was in China and I was at a Little League game.

6.
I have a lot of cleaning to do this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
sitting in the visitors' stands and watching my son's team get slaughtered, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to RE-flippin-LAX!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.