Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
More Less

1. In what way this week were you reckless?
I believe that this has been a remarkably reckful week for a change.
2. In what way this week were you shameless?
I constantly, shamelessly, ask Sparky for hugs. We're over the hump of the early teens when he just wouldn't without a huge hassle. YAY!
3. In what way this week were you fearless?
Watching Sparky play football. Twice.
4. In what way this week were you thoughtless?
Like question one, I've been pretty careful this week. No foot-in-mouth moments that I recall, and it's been a week for thoughtfulness.
5. In what way this week were you doubtless?
I got into the zone yesterday and Wednesday while cataloging, where everything was just flowing without a lot of planning or worrying about what I was doing. I l o v e that feeling!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.