Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. As bad as it may seem, this is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I
could really easily go to sleep.

3.
Everything that is bad for us tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is
the best part of the day.

5.
Life is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is
a good side to drinking too much.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
drinking more Stoli (after having had far too much already, I think), tomorrow my plans include going to Dinner by Design and having a cookout for family from out of town,and Sunday, I want to not have to go to work (but, unfotunately, I do have to do so)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.