Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. If we had no winter, allergy season would last all year for me.

2.
Having a child in the house means a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over
I wouldn't. If I didn't lose my memories when I was living it over, I'm not sure I'd have the strength to do it all again.

4.
'Tis amazing how things change inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled
you haven't been paying attention.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons
seems to mean, usually, complaints will follow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
mailing in our final mission trip payment and maybe watching the end of TAR, tomorrow my plans include C L E A N I N G this house, and Sunday, I want to have (a few of) my ducks in a row!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.