Monday, May 11, 2009

yabayaba

(found here)

So far who did you talk to the most today? My masseuse.

What is the best name for a butler? Sir.

What was your last weird encounter? They are so common that they aren't even weird. I ran into the tech guy from Sparky's school today--after I bailed on my volunteer stint there--while returned Sparky's tux. He was on the same errand for his grandson. I have never seen him in public before. Odd. [oh, and when he said hi, he added, "I'm not here." Company time. Oops.]

What’s the weirdest story of one of your scars? Most involve falling down. The only non-falling-down one(s) involve medical intervention, i.e. surgeries.

Do you remember the part from Bambi when Bambi learns to say bear? Nope. There weren't any bears, anyway. I saw that movie when I was about 6.

Were there bears in Bambi? See above: no.

What color is your toothbrush? White and blue, I think.

What is your middle name spelled backwards? It's an abbreviation for a day of the week. I never realized that.

Can you eat well with chopsticks? Fairly well, but very slowly.

What odd things creep you out? Geoducks. {shudder} And, honestly, I blame Mike Rowe.

Have you ever felt an earthquake? Yup. A few times.

What do you do with the hot grease when you’re done cooking bacon? Pour it out into a can, wait for it to congeal, and then throw out.

What's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Liver? {yuck}

What color are your socks today? No sox just now, but my feet are freezing, so that may change.

What is your favorite word that starts with the letter G? Gobbledygook.

Who do you blame for your mood today? My health.

If Ricky Martin had a trademark what would it be? What? A trademark? Aren't his hips his trademark??

What is something scientists need to invent? A cure for humanity's tendency to do evil.

What is the closest object to your left foot? It's lying on the couch, so...the couch. And the other foot. And my blanket.

Who is your favorite Golden Girl? I never watched that show. Sorry.

Do you have an inside joke that has to do with numbers? Not that springs immediately to mind.

What is the longest amount of hours you have slept in a row? What a fubar question. I've slept 12-14 hours at once.

How do ugly people make you feel? Uncomfortable.

What are the posters on your walls? I don't have posters.

Say two words that rhyme. Dime/Lime.

Do you use online terms in real life? Some.

What do you think people think of you? Dunno. You should probably ask them. I know when I do, I find out some unexpected stuff.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? Meh. I hope so, but it's hard to rate overall.

Who is the 1st person on your incoming call list and how do you feel about them? It was a collection agency.

Do you know who Salad Fingers is? No. And no thanks. I'm not even Googling.

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? "Ever"? How about just today? I failed to buy two important things at the store today.

What is your favorite commercial of the moment? Urg. None of them.

What does it take to make you cry? Last person's response was "Not much actually." Which is accurate for me too.

What are you looking forward to? Dinner the next two nights.

Have you ever cried because you thought you were ugly? Not for many years.

Who did you kiss today? Sparky and Beast.

What do you like to do when you are alone? Net-surf, read, sleep.

Who are your 2 favorite characters on Full House? I watched that show even less than The Golden Girls.

What is missing from your life? 100% health.

Would you be ashamed if you wore hippie clothes? I kinda already do...

Grab the closest book, what does the 7th sentence on the 27th page say? "'Uh-huh.'" [Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb) Well, you asked!
Second try: "You see, the look was still a problem for us, because people sometimes couldn't hear the musical ideas and intelligence of the band because we looked crap." [U2 by U2]

When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal? Years. Maybe 10 of 'em.

If it was your last day on earth what shoes would you wear? Yoga pants and Tshirt.

Do you own a Super Nintendo? Nope.

What do you think of Law and Order? I'm starting to get into it in reruns.

Can you name all 7 dwarfs? Yes I can, and it helps that the person before me wrote them all out: "Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy ^.^ "

Have you ever pretended to be Jewish? Uh? Define that. I have done a Seder and read several Jewish prayers....but I never was trying to become Jewish.

What was the last thing you thought you lost, but ended up finding it? A wooden spoon I bought last week. It caught on something in the garage while I was coming in the house and Beast found it later in the day hanging in the garage.

What were you doing at midnight last night? I was trying to get to sleep.

If you had a ball of clay what would you mold it into? Real clay? Probably a mug. Playdough? A snake.

What does your Milkshake bring to the yard? Feh. Refused to listen to that song.

Do you have any famous relatives? No one in my family is a celebrity.

Thank God.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.