Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up

(Link in blogroll)
I Forget

Have you forgotten anything in the past week? If so, what? I forget things pretty often, but this week I managed to remember things that needed doing. Let's hope that continues.

Are you usually scatter-brained or more organized? I'm VERY scatter-brained. It takes conscious, slow thought, for me to organize my behavior.

Do you use any sort of planner or agenda for your dates? Does it help to not forget? I use a calendar daybook backed up by a dry-erase refrig scheduler for the family, and the Outlook tasks at work for reminders of regular chores that need doing.

What do you feel about the phrase "forgive and forget?" It reminds me of Mrs. Becker, my early childhood caregiver; she ALWAYS said that. Somewhere along the line, I have gotten the impression that this is really NOT what Jesus was all about, so now I prefer to forgive and make note of, kind of like "trust but verify."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.