Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

(Found at Kwizgiver's)

What are your Easter traditions? Church. Candy. Ham. I like sunrise service but our church didn't do one this year, and I was at both the 'regular' services. We'll be eating ham all week.

Do you hard boil and decorate eggs? I stopped doing that years ago. I'm the only one who would eat them, aside from (maybe) one that Sparky would eat one Easter morning. I don't like hard-boiled eggs that much, and I can't countenance wasting food after faffing about so much with it.

How do you decorate your home for Easter? The only 'season' I do is Christmas. I can't handle all the pastel and bunnies this time of year.

Do you make/buy special outfits for yourself and your kids on Easter? I got new clothes this week for Easter (plus spring/summer) for the first time in years. Sparky didn't want anything. Who am I to force him to buy clothes he won't want to wear!?

What is your favorite Easter dish? S U G A R

When did you learn the truth about the Easter Bunny? Probably about 8? This was never as big a deal as Santa.

Do you spend Easter at home, on vacation, or with family? Family. Always family.

First one up on Easter morning? Me.

Go to mass or church? Yup. That's the point, yo.

What are your favorite Easter hymns and/or choir arrangements? We heard all three versions of "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" at church today, plus the Hallelujah Chorus. Those were good. There was also another hymn that I really love that we sang today, but I can't remember the title right now.

How many Easter egg hunts does your family usually participate in? Sparky's kinda old for that sort of thing.

Do you make deviled eggs out of leftover Easter eggs? Nope.

Are you tired of eggs by the end of the Easter Season? Not the way I was when I had to eat two dozen decorated eggs!

Are Peeps good or gross? Swiped wholesale from Kwizgiver: "I've always thought they were nasty."

What company makes the best chocolate for Easter time? Meh. I bought the guys Dove bunnies (dark for Beast, milk for Sparky). They didn't complain. I like Cadbury, too.

Lots of candy or not? Bring on the diabetes!

What is your favorite? Cadbury eggs. And jelly beans.

Do you find plastic Easter grass hidden in places for months after Easter is over? Not months. Maybe a couple of weeks, if I haven't vacuumed for awhile.

What’s your favorite color for fake grass? Green. I believe as a child we had yellow for a couple of years, but that was just weird. Yellow grass?? WTF.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.