Friday, March 27, 2009

Food 4 Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Two mesh/fishnet shirts for my son, from Hot Topic. And thank you for reminding me to check to see when they are scheduled for delivery [answer: today]. And and yes, thank you, my son is weird.
Lunch
What is your favorite dessert at a restaurant?
Tiramisu. Or cheesecake. Or fruit pie. Or wedding cake. Obviously, I'm horrifically fussy.
Dinner
What is the funnest game you have played recently?
Flirting. ;-)

Actual game: probably Spoons. I guess we'll do that Sunday at youth group again.
Midnight Snack
What job(s) did you have while in high school/college?
In high school, for about a year, I was a shelver at the local public library.

In college, I did work/study in the language lab, eventually "rising" to the level of scheduling everyone. Yawn. In the summers in college I was a CE intern at my church for two years, and one year I worked on campus setting up conferences and prepping the dorms for sports camps.

Also, though this was unpaid and technically a student 'club', I was co-manager of the campus radio station for a couple of years. This also involved scheduling people. I never want to do that again! Scheduling is a thankless job.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
"Blow nose, throw away tissue, repeat."

I don't see this ending for awhile, though I don't really feel that sick. Drainage, uh, blows.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.