Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Turning


  1. To whom do you normally turn when you need to complain about something?
  2. I'm a worldwide complainer who isn't afraid to bitch to anyone. I've learned from the masters, one of whom I work with. Actually, on the big stuff, I mostly just gripe to Beast and God, not necessarily in that order.
  3. Which annual season-turning do you enjoy the most?
  4. I love late summer/early fall. All the fresh fruits and veggies you can eat, beautiful colors, and that fall smell in the air.
    On the other hand, I'm pretty psyched about spring-into-summer too. That's easily my second favorite. You'll note that winter doesn't appear on this list. Nor is it likely to do so. Ever.
  5. Where can you get a really good turnover?
  6. I'm actually not much of a turnover connoisseur. I'm happy with Pillsbury or store-bought, though probably the local bakery makes some good ones. I go for the mega-sugar treats, personally. ;-)
  7. What’s employee turnover like where you work?
  8. Huh, normally it's nonexistent, but we are losing two long-term employees within three months of each other this year to retirement. We have been 'allowed' to replace them, but we won't be replacing anyone else who leaves. No pressure!
  9. One of the Wonder Twins could turn into any form of water, while the other could turn into any animal. Which of these powers would be more useful to you?
In the winter, I think I'd rather be water--I'm awfully dehydrated that time of year. However, overall, I think turning into random animals would be a lot more fun. I never watched this show; were the animals random? Or were you 'stuck' with one choice?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.