Monday, December 1, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?
I do quite a lot of online shopping, as well as offline, for the holidays, but I spent nothing today. At all. Yay me.
Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?
I haven't used an Apple computer since library school 23 years ago. I don't have anything personal against them, but most things are set up for PCs so that's what I use.
What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?
Pogo Popcap games, Peggle specifically. I've become a complete junkie.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.