Monday, December 1, 2008

Soup

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup
You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.

You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.

You tend to have a favorite soup
you stick to. Why change a good thing?/span>
So, okay. I like soup, but I never think about making it. I should probably change that habit. But not chicken noodle. I'm no longer a fan, though it does remind me of my nephew James who ate it nearly every day as a child.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.