Friday, December 5, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
What is your favorite time of day and why?
I love the quiet at the beginning of the day. I'd rather short myself on sleep most days to have the chance to sit quietly doing my own thing for half an hour.
Lunch
If you could find anything under your Christmas tree this year, what would it be?
My loved ones.
Dinner
Would you want to know when you were going to die?
Nope.
Midnight Snack
If someone gives you a Christmas gift that you weren't expecting to, do you give them one in return even though you didn't plan on it?
Of course. I have finally created a bag of things for this purpose.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Hopeful waiting. That's what December is supposed to be about.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.