Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Childhood Indulgences

1. When did you last have a mid-day nap?
Wednesday, though I'm about half asleep right now. Soon, I'll be upstairs under the down throw, snuggling into warmth....
2. When did you last have milk and cookies?
Quite some time; it's not something that does anything for me. Now, graham crackers and milk at bedtime? THAT's my childhood!
3. When did you last have a bubble bath?
Last night. Lovely, it was.
4. When did you last jump on the furniture?
I don't believe I've ever done this. Maybe...MAYbe in college.
5. When did you last play in the mud?
I was digging up and dividing iris last month (or was it October?) and consequently got rather muddy hands.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.