Monday, October 27, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What is the greatest value that guides your life?
WWJD--hackneyed and abused, but there ya go.
Fill in the blank: If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be someone younger, or older, who has either been there/done that or isn't even worrying about the stuff that's going on around me right now.

What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?
There are an awful lot of things around here that we keep for purely sentimental reasons. I'll probably keep that damn stuffed pink mouse I got when I was 4 at the Denver train station forever.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.