Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Wandering Minds"

(Found at Allison's and done today in honor of the first question)

Ever fight in a church? Not physically, although there've been a few youth group meetings that were a little...competitive over the past few years. And I've had plenty of arguments in churches.

When was the last time someone said you were hot? Beast--thank God!!--doesn't use that term.

When did you last lie with a straight face? Today. "I'm fine."

What is the most money you have spent on a gift? I don't think I've ever hit the $1000 mark, but I've spent a couple hundred on stuff for Sparky.

Ever taken pics you regret? I regret many of the pictures I've taken, especially those I'm in.

Would you rather live in the country, city, or suburbs? I'm unrepentantly suburban, but I like the exurbs where we are now best.

Last time you were truly in love? I'm in love now.

Ever take money from a stranger? Yup.

Who is on your mind right now? {{My brain is exploding}}

Do you think piercings are sexy? Up to a point, and my 'point' is pretty low.

Who did you last curse at? Someone on the football broadcast.

Do you donate blood? When I can.

Are you religious? {I hate this question} I guess, in traditional terms, yes.

Where did you graduate from? A place where they taught grammar and sentence structure.

Do you like your job? I do.

What is you're heritage? Pale skinned and freckly.

What is you're favorite kind of music? I like almost everything.

Are you healthy or do you have medical problems? I am healthy with some chronic stuff. Sigh.

What was the last YouTube video you watched? One that showed Obama jack-o-lanterns people have made.

Do you have any ridiculous fears? They are NOT ridiculous! :-)

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen on the internet? Oh, hell, yuck. Something a member of the public was looking at, years ago. [amended: see below]

What should you be doing right now? Taking a pill.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on? I don't like spending money.

Do you regret doing anything over the last week? OK, who would be able to say "no" to this?? Really??

If you could have any type superpower what would it be? Pass. No thanks.

Who will be the next president of the United States? I'm hoping for Obama. We'll see in a couple of weeks, eh?

When did you last have a great kiss? ...uhm, recently. hee

What was the last thing you purchased? Lunch.

What are your current goals? Survive the next few weeks.

Ever see the 2 g!rls 1 c^p video? Nope. (I Googled it, and strongly recommend against doing so--I need to wash my brain and eyes in Clorox now and I didn't even WATCH it!) This is now officially the worst internet thing I can remember. Maybe I'll forget it, like I have most everything else, eventually.
Really, I have a pretty open mind, but...gah.

What so far is the single best moment of your life? I can't name just one.

Do you watch the olympics? Yup. I am a sucker.

What do you do to try and help the environment? We recycle, I try to plan my shopping/errands to make the shortest, most efficient trip, we reuse everything until it is totally worn out....

What is your most favorite meal in the world? I'm partial to mashed potatoes. Anything else besides gravy is superfluous.

What do you think of guys that wear pink shirts? My dad wore pink shirts. I loved my dad. Ergo... (The only problem with Dad wearing pink shirts was the tie he insisted on wearing: it was orange.)

What is your favorite breed of dog? Mutt.

Is there a celebrity that you dont understand why they're famous?
Is there anyone else besides Paris Hilton that fits this??

Do you dislike any celebrities? Plenty of them.

What do you think of dating someone you meet on the internet? Two of my family members married people they met online. One has been married for over 10 years, another for just over three.

Do you return purchases back to the store often? Only when they are broken upon first use. Like the jacket I got at WallyWorld yesterday.... &*#@_)$

Is there any TV shows you wish were still on the air? I'd love to see "China Beach" back. Hah, fatFAT chance!

What is your favorite smell? Coffee, clean babies, wood smoke, vanilla,

How do you feel about the cost of college tuition? It's a little daunting, to say the least.

What hobby would people be suprised that you enjoy? Blogging. Hah! I think people are more surprised by the hobbies I don't have: organizing my "personal library" and buying/collecting books.

In the last year have you learned or improved on any skills? I don't cry anywhere near as often as I used to. And I have figured out (a lot of) the new Facebook. Oh, and downloading order records, at work, has been an ongoing, mostly uphill trudge since May or June.

Are there "friends" in your life that you wish weren't in your life? Yes. Shall I list them? Several belong to my church.

Is there any accent that you find sexy? Scot. Italian.

Do you prefer yellow or white gold? White, but I really like silver better than gold.

Do you know what your birth flower is? I do now--it's a chrystanthemum. Not my favorite.

Would others say you are open minded? Yes, except for things like that video mentioned above.

Do you honestly consider yourself a good friend? Not lately.

Are you looking forward to anything that is happening in the next 24 hours? Sleeping.

Have you ever set up friends and they ended up together long term? I don't think I've ever successfully set up any friends at all.

If you could have any person in the room with you right now who would it be? I reallyreallyreallyreally am enjoying being all alone right now.

What were you doing right before you started this? Lots of things: checking Fb, eating dinner, watching football, etc. I worked this afternoon...how far are we going back in time, anyway?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.