Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Monster Mash

1. Have you ever fallen victim to a Halloween prank (i.e., smashed pumpkins, egged house)?
When we lived in town, almost every year on Halloween night kids would take our jack-o-lanterns and smash them in the street. Beast got upset; I didn't care. Otherwise, I can't think of anything. Certainly nothing worse. Thank God!!
2. Do you lean more towards homemade costumes,or store bought?
Store-bought to the extent that I 'do' costumes.
3. Have you read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein? If so, did you enjoy it?
I haven't. I should, shouldn't I? It would remove some of the encrusted-by-movies gunk, although it would be awfully meta to overlay "Young Frankenstein" over the original.
4. How long do you think you would last in a horror movie?
Watching it? I wouldn't even bother buying a ticket. As a 'victim'? From what I hear, the people who die in these things are dumb as posts. So, I'd probably last awhile at least.
5. If you were to be bitten, would you rather be turned into a vampire or a werewolf?
Vampire. I'd prefer not to change natures, physically and otherwise, more than once. Of course, this begs the question: couldn't I just be bitten by a mosquito and call it even?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.