Friday, September 19, 2008

RevGalBlogPals Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)
Fall Equinox
As this vivid season begins, tell us five favorite things about fall:

1) A fragrance Burning leaves. Yes, I know it's not good for anything from people to the environment, but I do love that smell! Fortunately, we live in the country (more or less) and there are people burning all fall--not yet this year. No leaf piles yet.

2) A color Reddish-orange.

3) An item of clothing My football jerseys, and (in general) hoodies.

4) An activity Trick-or-treating. I don't do it anymore, but I do love the kids coming around snarfing up our bags of candy!

5) A special day My birthday is smack in the middle of fall. But I like Halloween too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.