Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. There is no need to use that tone with me.

2. Where in the heck did the
time go last night?

3.
Surf the Internet is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for
more upheaval are good.

5.
The medium is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are
underrated until you don't have 'em anymore.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
starting this week's laundry and watching TV (what I want to watch!), tomorrow my plans include finishing the laundry and running several errands, and Sunday, I want to watch some football, and iron (but I also have a youth group thing to attend)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.