Monday, August 18, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) If you could have any number of siblings, how many would you have, and of what gender?
I'm actually good with what I've got. I think I might have preferred a couple of them to be nearer my age... ;-)
2) When was the time in your life when you felt the most repressed?
Now-ish?
3) What's the best thing to do right after sex?
Be amazed at how the mind and body work in such mysterious ways. Sometimes called cuddling. And sometimes it can lead to more.
4) Which phobias do you have?
Not a fan of large crowds or of being caught out having done something really stupid. Otherwise, I don't think I have any phobias per se. All the rest of my fears are perfectly reasonable!!! huh
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I love wicker furniture. Unfortunately, it doesn't like me and my family. However, my sister has some wicker furniture that is GREEN. I like green and all, but...damn, this stuff is just wrong. It's spray-paint-green, not grass-or-anything-natural-green.

Wicker makes me feel like sitting on the front porch drinking tea and watching the world pass by.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.