Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Random Joy

1. Have you ever read a self-help book and if so was it useful to you?
I have read a few--not a lot--and one or two have had some decent points. Most of them are best read the way I 'read' books while cataloging: flip open, scan a few pages at random, check the index for anything useful, look at the pictures/charts/etc. Move on.
2. If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would you choose?
I'm not much for gold. However, I wouldn't mind having a gold brick. Just in case.
3. What one word do you overuse the most?
"Actually." I also :-) too much.
4. Who is the least charming person you have ever met?
Gotta be my niece Katharine. It's not even a contest. I've actually (see?) had people pull me aside at get-togethers or after and ask if she was ill or upset. Nope: that's just her.
5. What article of clothing that you either gave or threw away do you wish you could have back?
Hmmm, most of the clothes I've gotten rid of wouldn't fit anymore anyway.... I wish I'd kept the army green cropped pants I wore my senior year in college. Oh, and also: elf boots. Please, that's one fashion trend I want to return: I need to buy a few more pairs. This time, I'll store 'em!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.