Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Más y más Blogthings

You Are a One Piece Swimsuit
You are a bit conservative and traditional.

And you are not at the beach to put your body on display!

You are a low maintenance person.
You like to look good, but you're not vain.

Your taste tends to be sophisticated. You always opt for classy over trashy.

I wouldn't say I always opt for classy, but I try not to opt for trashy, ever.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

You Have Fairly Healthy Relationships
You try your best in relationships, and you do a pretty good job.

You're as considerate, honest, and giving as you can be
.

There's always more that you can do, and sometimes you do leave people feeling a bit neglected.

Great relationships don't happen overnight. As long as you keep making improvements, your relationships will get better!

Well, here's the thing: I've reached the point in my life--right now--that I am too cranky to deal with 'making improvements' in myself. I'm just trying to keep the boat that is my life afloat. As for feeling neglected, well, hello and welcome to my family-of-origin. Take a seat and make yourself at home; eventually someone will notice you, but probably not until you a) do something stupid, or b) get in their way.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

You Are Not Very Bold
You['d] rather let things happen in your life than assert yourself.

You feel like it's better to go with the flow than make waves.

And while you're definitely known as the type of person who gets along with everyone, you may be selling yourself short.

When you don't assert yourself, you sometimes end up settling too much!

I totally do NOT need more waves in my life. I can barely handle what I've got now, thanks very much you condescending little gnat of a quiz! There's more to boldness than moving around the world; sometimes staying where you are and facing reality is bolder than traipsing off to India to eat, pray, and/or love. Grrrr.......

* * * * * * * * * * * *

You Are a Fairly Green Driver
You[r] driving isn't the greenest, but it's greener than most people['s].

Whether you have a fuel efficient car or try not to speed, you try not to use a lot of gas.

You do your best to drive less. However, it's not always possible.

You may end up driving more than you'd like, but at least you're doing what you can!
My driving may not be green, but my truck IS. So there.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.