Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Seeing all 50 states (and at least most of the Canadian provinces) is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries; it's from a movie that you should recognize. If not, I probably am going to go all snobby on you for not knowing it. Here's another hint: Killer Rabbits.
3.
Amy and Jenica inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best
served fresh with real whipped cream, or as part of a Devon Cream Tea.
5.
This morning's weirdness about road closed due to flooding (that was the normal bit!) in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is
early in the morning, before anyone else is awake.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
going to bed early and not spending any time in the basement listening to the wind blowing, tomorrow my plans include attending to the 17-point (currently) list and Sunday, I want to start the mission trip on a good note!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.