Saturday, May 10, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast?
I eat breakfast every day. I was taught early that skipping breakfast messes up your entire life, causes athlete's foot, a curved spine and halitosis. OK, not quite, but almost...! ;-)
2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself?
I don't do "actual cooking" unless there's someone pointing a (figurative) gun at me. I do toast a bagel most mornings, though. Is that cooking?
3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are yu [sic] most likely to choose for yourself?
OK, off-topic: I've been doing this meme for over a year and I have never, ever, everever found a typo, misplaced punctuation, or any other funkiness. I'm so excited. ;-)
I'll skip the toasting and eat the bagel plain if I'm in a hurry. "Plain" meaning no cooking, just cream cheese.
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?
I was Muesli when I did it last week. Yuk--I'd rather eat the box!
5. When you eat pancakes, how many do you typically place in a stack?
I usually can't eat more than three, sometimes only two. They fill me up, but like Chinese food, I'm hungry in an hour. And by hungry, I mean STARVING!
6. How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup?
With butter and I prefer maple syrup, but we usually just have 'plain' because Beast doesn't like maple. Booooo! When we ran out of syrup in the 'olden days', Mom would melt brown sugar. That was good too.
Great.
Now I'm hungry. hee

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.