Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
What Do You Notice?

1. What is the first thing you notice about a person (that you are attracted to) when you meet them?
Judging by my reaction to the appearance of one of yesterday's presenters, I seem to like strong features with a bit of a geek vibe. I've always known that I like a good, straight nose. Eyes are vaguely important. Confident carriage, too.
2. What has been your worst illness or injury?
Exploding innards. I ended up having emergency multiple organ removal along with a cancer scare.
3. Have you ever had a secret crush and then told the person? If yes, how did it go?
No. I'm far too careful for that. I know where I stand before I take my stand.
4. What was the last drink that you ordered at a pub or a bar?
When was the last time I was at a bar? Uh...jeez. I can't remember being in a bar in the last several years. I would probably get a LIIT. Or a diet soda if I were driving. Which I probably would be.
5. What car have you owned that was your favorite?
Sentimental favorite was my mom's '71 Toyota Corolla....it's much easier to name those I've hated, in highest- to lowest-ranking: Chevy Monza, Ford Pinto, Plymouth Voyager. I hated that van!
I love my little green pick-em-up truck.
6. What is your favorite holiday?
I've been saying Thanksgiving for several years, but it suddenly has turned a bit fraught. How about Colorado Day, since no one here celebrates it and I can do whatever I want and freak people the hell out. huh
7. Have you ever had sex with someone that in retrospect was (and stayed) a stranger?
Uh, sorta. I went a very long way toward a home-run with someone I had just met several hours previously. There was intervention, but I honestly don't remember what it was. Exhaustion? Metaphorical cold water from others present? Act of God? Saw him briefly the next morning, talked to him, like, twice in long-distance phone calls after that. I was a moron. He was an excellent kisser.
8. Who is your favorite female singer?
Melissa Etheridge. Joan Osborne. Michelle Shocked. Nicole C. Mullins. Take your pick. I'm liking Joss Stone lately. And, oddly, Pink.
9. How often do you read the newspaper?
The actually paper version? Never. I read it online, the parts I care about.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.