Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. The last time I lost my temper I regretted it immediately thereafter!
2.
People at work are is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is
sitting on the shelf waiting, but I'm too lazy to go look at the title.
4.
Having a functional neck/upper back is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet,
might as well bring 'em out and dance with 'em!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was
Sparky's end-of-quarter report card.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
feeling well enough to think about going on the weekend mission trip, tomorrow my plans include said mission trip and Sunday, I want to not fall apart at work!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.