Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. I love springtime in any location where winter has been sucky!
2. Bagels and cream cheese (and bacon) are foods I love to eat for breakfast. (but I don't do the bacon often at home)
3. It seems I'm always searching for Tylenol.
4.
A crossword puzzle is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I
can, I think I can!
6.
Respite is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
, tomorrow my plans include working all day and Sunday, I want to have a successful Youth Sunday!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.