Friday, April 11, 2008

a little bit of everything...

from Allison

Do you have any special talents? Yes. I should win an award for overthinking and jumping to conclusions.

Do you regret anything about your past? I wish I would have handled some things differently, yes.

Do people ever mistake you for being a different race? Not likely. And not that I'd care.

Do you collect anything? S&Ps.

Would you tattoo someone's name on your body? Only my own as ID.

What do you worry about the most? Other people and my schedule in general.

Do you have any friends with "benefits"? Does Beast count?

How old were you when you moved out of your parents house? 10 weeks shy of my 19th birthday.

Who do you miss right now? Going through a period of missing Ellen.

Are you drinking anything? Just finished a Diet Coke (yeah, it was all they had at the groc store...)

Do you like beer? If so, what one? Beer = pisswater.

Do you carry any form of contraceptive with you? Don't need to. Or rather, always: it's called a full hysterectomy.

Do you have any weapons for personal protection? That would be telling, now wouldn't it?

What is the last restaurant you ate at? Tommy's. Well, we had takout KFC for lunch, but....

What is your favorite fruit? Bananas.

Do you believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater"? I believe "a leopard doesn't change its spots." So, yeah.

Do you sit on public toilet seats? Yes.

What is a goal you would like to complete this year? At this point, I'd just like to survive.

Last person you had an arguement [sic] with? Jess.

Have you ever ran [sic] away from home? Not exactly.

Where were you 2 hours ago? Here, I think.

Favorite concert you have been to? U2.

Are you listening to music? Nope. Sparky's playing The Sims on his GameCube.

Describe the shirt you are wearing? It's a white T with the logo on it for a nearby town's sesquicentennial--from about 5 years ago.

Do you know anyone named Bob? Sort of. We don't call him Bob, though, not to his face.

What is your favorite candy? Smarties.

Do you take your daily vitamins? Not for a couple of years.

What color is your vehicle? Dark green.

Where is your most ticklish spot? Having known Beast for as long as I have, I am almost immune to tickling.

Last thing you bought from Walgreens? Rx.

What do you think about the president? He's a moron. Yes, Jonathan, he is. [in reference to a convo I had this week in which someone actually claimed W may be treated well by history]

What are your favorite pizza toppings? Canadian bacon. Or just regular bacon.

How much money do you have on you? Right now, nothing. There's about $60 in my wallet in the kitchen.

When did you last go swimming? The last time I 'swam' was my senior year in high school.

How old are you parents? My mom is 86.

What is your greatest fear? plock

When did you last hold a baby? Within the last couple of months. Can't remember which baby, though.

If you had the oportunity [sic] to open a store, what would you sell? I wouldn't. I suck at sales.

What did you last cook? A bagel, for breakfast.

Do you have over 200 MySpace friends? P-L-O-C-K!

What is your favorite piece of furniture you own? My bed, I guess.

Where is your favorite place to eat? I like eating at home, I just don't like cooking. So, Six Balls it is!

What is your favorite movie theater? The one three blocks from my workplace, where movies are $3 for a matinee with free refills of popcorn and pop.

Do you have a favorite number? I like 3, 8 and 16.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.