Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Randomly Capitalized.....

(from here)

-- UNIQUE --

1. Nervous Habits: Nailbiting, talking too much, playing with jewelry...nothing too unusual.

2. Are you double jointed: I'm barely single-jointed tonight.

3. Can you roll your tongue: Nope. And we all know what that means, don't we? Or do we?

4. Can you raise one eyebrow: Nope. By the way, Beast can do both of these (#s 3 and 4).

5. Can you blow spit bubbles: Well, yes. But I rarely do. Can't everyone do this?

6. Can you cross your eyes: Yes. It hurts a bit though if I do it too much. Again, can't everyone? All you have to do is look at the tip of your nose.

7. Tattoos: Plock

8. Piercings: Plock

9. Do you make your bed daily: At some level, yes. I really don't like getting into an unmade bed.

-- CLOTHES --

10. Which shoe goes on first: Right, usually...unless I accidentally grab the left one first.

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: Uh, maybe? Not actually at them, more just thrown in anger period.

12. On the average, how much money do you carry: I probably average about $100.

13. What jewelry do you wear: Three rings plus earrings on most days. Sometimes a necklace.

14. Favorite piece of clothing: Jammies. Or, my old Lee jeans and my dad's flannel shirt.

-- FOOD --

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Both: cut it once and then twirl.

16. Have you ever eaten Spam: Yes. When I was a kid, I loved it. We bought it once a few months after we were married and...omg...I have not even slowed down passing it in the grocery store since. Gross.

17. Favorite ice cream flavor: Benila.

18. How many cereals in your cabinet: Probably four open containers in the pantry. We really don't eat cereal though, except as a snack.

19. What's your favorite beverage: Diet DP.

20. What's your favorite restaurant: Let's go for something different: I'm craving something from The Mill.

-- GROOMING --

22. How often do you brush your teeth: Usually twice a day.

23. Hair drying method: Mostly air drying, with a quick blow-out at the end just before I curl it. If I'm going for a put-together look, I'll blow it immediately out of the shower.

24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: Every six weeks for the past 8 or so years.

MANNERS --

25. Do you swear: Hell yeah.

26. Do you ever spit: Not intentionally, unless I have a VERY bad cold...but NEVER, EVER in public.

-- FAVORITE --

27. Animal(s): Wolves. And guinea pigs. But not in the same zip code. [I'm ROLFBBQing at the previous person's answer: "Cats and sheep." Why is that so flippin' funny?]

28. Food: Carbs.

29. Month: Late Sept/early Oct.

30. Day: Mondays.

31. Cartoon: Roadrunner.

33. Subject in school: I'm done with school. There were very, very few classes I didn't enjoy.

34. Color(s): Blue. And brown.

35. Sport: Football. I also like tennis...watching it. Used to like playing it, but the thought makes my knees hurt now.

36. TV show: CSI, TAR, Survivor.

37. Thing to do in the spring: Stop taking Zoloft. Which I always want to call Xanax.

39. Thing to do in the fall: Look at the leaves. Walk.

40. Thing to do in the winter: Sleep and eat.

-- IN AND AROUND --

41. In the CD player: In the car: a new book on CD I just started but I can't recall the title. Elsewhere: no idea.

42. Person you talk most on the phone with: Beast.

43. Window or aisle: I'm all growed up: I like aisles now.

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows? I guess.

45. What color is your bedroom: Blue and sand.

-- LA LA LAND --

48. What's your sleeping position: On my side, with my arm directly on top of my side to keep my back straight and thus pain-free (ish).

49: Do you use a blanket: Electric mattress pad, bottom sheet, upper sheet, quilt.

50. Do you snore: When exhausted or sick.

51. Do you sleepwalk: I don't think I've done this in decades, but I have done it.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I didn't so much as a child. I did in college. I stopped when I got married, and then restarted for a few years after I had surgery. Now I don't anymore.

54. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio: Not in bed, but I can sleep through Sunday afternoon TV quite easily.


[_] I am bisexual or homosexual.

[x] I've consumed alcohol.

[_] I've run away from home

[_] I collect comic books.

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[_] I open up to others easily

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world

[_] I watch the news

[_] I own over 5 rap CDs

[x] I own an ipod or mp3 player

[x] I own something from Hot Topic

[x] I love Disney movies. {ONLY a few}

[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes

[x] I don't kill bugs. {except roaches and fire ants}

[x] I curse regularly.

[_] I paid for that cell phone ringtone.

[_] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[_] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.

[_] I love Spam

[x] I cook well

[_] I would wear pajamas to school

[_] I own something from Abercrombie.

[x] I have a job

[_] I love Martha Stewart.

[_] I am in love with love.

[_] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. {oh, dear--shoot me!}

[x] I am sometimes self conscious.

[x] I love to laugh.

[_] I smoke a pack a day.

[_] I loved Go Ask Alice. {I'm not actually sure I've ever read this...}

[_] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

[_] I can't swallow pills.

[x] I eat fast food weekly.

[x] I have many scars

[x] I've been out of this country

[_] I believe in ghosts.

[_] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room {I'm good with spiders--moths, however...ishy-ick}

[x] I am really ticklish.

[x] I've seen a therapist.

[_] I love chocolate

[x] I bite my nails.

[x] I am comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games/video games when i'm bored.

[_] Gotten lost in your city. {the one where I live is impossible to be lost in--the one where I work is just pyscho, but I haven't been lost exactly}

[x] Seen a shooting star

[x] I had a serious surgery.

[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas. {if collecting the newspaper/mail counts}

[x] I have kissed a stranger.

[x] Hugged a stranger

[_] Been in a fist fight {slapping and hair-pulling only}

[_] Been arrested

[x] Laughed and had a beverage come out of your nose.

[_] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator

[_] Made out in an elevator

[x] Swore at your parents {JUST once}

[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts {not on purpose}

[_] Been skydiving

[_] Broken a bone

[_] Played spin the bottle.

[x] Gotten stitches

[_] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour {YUCK}

[_] Bitten someone

[_] Been to Niagara Falls

[x] Gotten the chicken pox

[_] Crashed into a friend's car

[_] Been to Japan

[x] Ridden in a taxi

[x] Shoplifted

[x] Been fired

[x] Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back

[x] Stole something from your job {pens--yeah, I know, I suck}

[_] Got it on, on a blind date

[x] Lied to a friend

[x] Had a crush on a teacher

[_] Celebrated mardi gras in New Orleans

[x] Been to Europe

[_] Slept with a co-worker

[x] Saw someone dying.

[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day.

[x] Been to Canada

[x] Been on a plane

[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show

[_] Thrown up in a bar

[_] Eaten Sushi

[_] Been snowboarding

[_] Been Skiing

[x] Been ice skating

[x] Met someone in person from the internet

[_] Been to a moto cross show

[x] Gone to college

[x] Taken painkillers

[_] Had someone cheat on you

[_] Cheated on someone else

1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? Hair. Then an overall zit-check. Some habits die hard.

2.How much cash do you have on you? Right now: about $150.

3.What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Crest.

4.Favorite Plant? If only I could answer "Robert." It wouldn't be true, so I'll go with heirloom rosebushes.

5.Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My phone is in the other room. I dunno.

6.What is your main ring tone on your phone? My phone is always on vibrate.

7.What shirt are you wearing? A Dockers button-down: white with blue-and-green vertical stripes. I've had this shirt forEVER!

8.Do you "label" yourself? Yup. Better my labels than someone else's, I think.

9.Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? I am currently unshod.

10.Bright or Dark Room? Bright!

11.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don't know her, but I'm pretty amused by some of the answers.

12.Ever "spilled the beans"? Fuck yeah.

13.What were you doing at midnight last night? I think I might have been asleep by then.

14.What is the first two words of the last text message that you got say? That sentence is fubar. And...plock.

15.Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Never intentionally.

16.What's a saying that you say a lot? ACTUALLY.

17.Who told you they loved you last? Beast, about 30 questions ago.

18.Last furry thing you touched? Beast.

19.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One.

20.Favorite age you have been so far? 23, and 41ish.

21. Your worst enemy? C'est moi.

22.What is your current desk top picture? Still the bottle and glass of Dom.

23.What was the last thing you said to someone? Beast and I just said something to one another. Can't remember what though. Must have been earth-shattering.

24.If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? Wow, this one is tough right now. I'd rather go live in a cave and do neither of these.

25.what car do you drive? Usually mine. Sometimes Beast's.

26.What's the coolest thing you did with your car? I like my spider-web in the back of the truck.

27.What's your best feature? My brain.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.