Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Nine

(Link in blogroll)
When You Wish Upon a Star

1. Who was your first crush on a movie star? I don't remember...I was more into TV guys at the age of crushes. Oh, wait: Kurt Russell!!!! All those 60s Disney movies he was in...sigh.

2. Do you have a crush currently on a movie star? Er...no. Yuk. The last serious crush--fluttery, OMG He's So Gorgeous Gotta See His Movies!--was Tom Cruise, and he definitely killed any tendency I might have to develop any new ones when he killed off those feelings. He's a complete NUTjob; more on that elsewhere, thanks to Liz. (OK, but I do have a little tiny thing for Denzel...hee)

3. Is there an actor everyone seems to love but you? Who is it? Much as I admire the guy, I do NOT get the whole thing about Tom Hanks. He'd be a great guy to hang with, I expect, but...ok, enough already.

4. Is there an actor that you love that most seem not to? Christian Slater, for all his MANY, many faults, still manages to make me laugh when I see him in a good role. And I think Bill Murray is a comic genius.

5. Who are two movie stars you love to see in a romantic film? Kate Winslet and Johnny Depp. But the tape in the machines might catch fire...!

6. What is your favorite romantic comedy? I did like "Two Weeks Notice", but I have to go with "Miss Congeniality" just because I loveLOVELOVE Sandra Bullock!

7. Have you looked forward to seeing a romantic comedy that turned out to be awful? Nope.

8. What movie star would you love to have dinner with? Julia Roberts. Or Sandra Bullock. They both seem like just regular folks and fun. Oh, add Meryl Streep to the list; why not?

9. What role in what movie would you have loved to play? It would have been fun to be in "A League of Their Own" but since I suck at softball, that might not work out well. So, I'll go with Winona Ryder's role in "Heathers." How very.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.