Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. No, wait, that's John Denver! OK, but seriously, I do like sunshine...a lot.
2. I would like to lose some of the weight I've put on this month, please.
3. Sugar cookies taste(s) SO good!
4. Monday is my favorite day of the week because I get so much accomplished that day. And sometimes, it's just a great day to crap out and sleep.
5.
My laugh is my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from
the people around us. Unless the person around us is Tom Cruise. In which case, we need to go stand by someone else, quickly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Beast's presence in the house and having a fire in the fireplace, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up the house (woo-hoo, my life = exciting!!), and Sunday, I want to feel good about what I've accomplished this weekend!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.