Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
CYA L8R

1. What was the last important thing you were late for?
I tend to be a little freaky about being late; it really terrifies me. I've actually skipped things because I arrived late. So, hmmmm, I was a little late to Sparky's spring band concert last year, I think. Can't think of anything else.
2. What was the last important thing you were late with?
I'm currently late with sending info to the girls in our youth group about Souper Bowl.
3. What (or who!) is the most frequent cause of your lateness?
Losing track of time on the computer!!
4. Which of your close friends or relatives can you expect almost always to be inconveniently late?
Our pastor's wife is ALWAYS late. It's so annoying. Seriously. It would drive me insane to live with her. She's a terrific person, but ... sigh.

My brother-in-law Jan tends to be rather unconcerned about time too, even more so if he finds out that you're champing at the bit ready to go. He'll actively slow down if he realizes you're in a hurry. Fuckhat.
5. What’s most likely to cause you to stay up too late before bed?
See my answer to #3. Also, a really good book will keep me up.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.