Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)

01. What types of portable audio devices do you use?
I have a Creative Zen music player, but I don't use it that often. Just haven't gotten into the habit.
02. What format of music do you listen to most often?
Primarily Launchcast.
03. How do you get your electronic music files? (pay service [i.e Napster, iTunes, eMusic, etc.], file sharing, artist/label web sites, etc.)
I actually have never downloaded any music. Pathetic.
04. What type of headphones do you use?
The earbuds that came with the Zen, and my Bose noise-suppressing ones at work.
05. What is currently on your portable music player that you are using? (Post artist, album title, please.)
"Drop Down Dead" by The Housemartins (album: Now That's What I Call Quite Good) is the first song that came up when I turned it on. But I'm really not listening to it; the Weather Channel is on and Beast is in the room so it would be rather rude to be listening to music AND typing into the laptop cut off completely from him!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.