Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. Snow is a lot more fun to play in when you're a kid!
2. I'm looking forward to having all my presents wrapped (still looking for a couple of 'perfect' boxes).
3. Our new floors is are the best Christmas present ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched.
5. I'm done with mailing Christmas cards for this year.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is realizing what's important and what can easily be ignored.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making phone calls to the youth group kids, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go see my niece and nephew, and call my mom!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.