Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday 5

(Link at left)
Here in My Car I Feel Safest of All

1. If money were no concern and LOOKS the only consideration, what car would get yourself? (pictures for questions like this are always nice!)
A soft-side jeep, similar to this one.
2. If money were no concern and YOUR LIFESTYLE the only consideration, what car would you get yourself?
A Prius or something similar would be good, though I doubt I'd get a white car.
3. What is the best thing about your current car? If you do not own a car, what is the best thing about the car you most often ride in?
No car payments is primary. The best thing about my truck is that it's a manual tranny and it has a good sound system...and it's a truck!
4. If cars could be skinned the way cell phones, laptop computers, and iPods can, what would be a really cool skin for your car?
It would probably involve something to do with books.
5. If you were going to decorate a friend’s car with a custom-made skin as a practical joke, whose car would you skin and what would it be?
I wouldn't do this. It just wouldn't be worth the hassle or the potential for disaster. Nor would I want it done to me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.