Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Just around the corner

Christmas is coming up really soon...


1. When will you start your shopping?
Sometime soon, whenever Amy & I sort out shopping dates.
2. How many people do you have to buy for?
I'm backing way-the-heck off and just buying for Sparky and Beast in the family. Skipping our pseudo-family completely--they didn't get their Xmas prezzies last year until Easter, and I have no idea if the gifts were ever opened since we didn't do it that day. Otherwise, probably four or five other people. Much easier.
3. What are your favourite places to shop at?
Malls on weekdays, please. I hate crowds.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.