Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Link at left)

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Sweet-Tarts, and a large pop. And then I snag a couple handfuls of popcorn from Beast or Sparky. ;-)
Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
The "internet" as such? Probably around 1996. We had used AOL since the summer of 1993, and we were on Prodigy before that, starting around 1991ish (because my parents used Prodigy even before us!). I "gophered" once in awhile at work around that time, and of course I was accessing DIALOG and OCLC from the time I got into library school (1987). When did the internet become the web? I love Wikipedia: the answer is 1991, and technically, they are two discrete things.
Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
Atcay. I hate my real name in Pig Latin--the teasing I used to get from it!
Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Details. Any details. I think I may be driving Beast slowly mad because of my insistence on accuracy in speaking. ;-)
Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I played on the computer most of the day yesterday and I have to do less of that today.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.