Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was a reimbursement check for the training session last week.

2. This week I'm grateful for small favors, and a better attitude.

3. Caramel cheesecake is the most delicious thing ever. But only if it's made correctly.

4. My work inspires me. On a good day, that is!

5. I'm most happy when I am plowing through a great-big pile of work and getting it done.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are scenic. And usually less difficult than we make them be.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on Thursday night shows, tomorrow my plans include getting together with my niece (oh, the joy!) and Sunday, I want to sleep. But I have to work, so I'll probably go early/stay late and try to make sense of my desk.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.