Friday, October 26, 2007

Five on Friday

(Link at left)
Trick or Treat

Would you rather...

1: eat nothing but chocolate or go without chocolate for the rest of your life?
Go without. My stomach hurts at the thought of nothing-but-chocolate!
2: stub your toe or get a paper cut?
The average toe-stubbing is over in less than a minute. Paper cuts are annoying for several days. Therefore, I'll take the stub, provided I don't have to break my toe in the process.
3: write the news or make the news?
Crawl under a rock. Ick. I hate the news media in this country right now. If I absolutely had to choose, I'd rather write it, but only just barely.
4: lose 10 pounds or gain 10 IQ points?
If I gained 10 IQ points, I'd be an unbearable pain. In this conversion table it would mean I'd be at the 99.5 percentile range. Give me that weight loss!
5: wear a costume to work or wear normal clothes to a Halloween party?
At this point, I'd be more inclined to wear normal clothes as much as possible everywhere, party or not.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.