Thursday, October 4, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. If I were a tree I would be a Douglas fir because they are tall, strong, evergreen...and dying out.

2. If I were a bird I would fly over the White House, and poop in a timely manner.

3. If I were a book I hope I would be well-written, grammatically proficient, and edited.

4. If I were a car I'd be a jeep for similar reasons to for those given in #1.

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be secret surveillance equipment because I don't like sneaks.

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be , ironically, biting my nails.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight Friday night I'm looking forward to the high school football game, tomorrow Saturday my plans include mentoring, cleaning the house, and grocery shopping (among other things), and Sunday, I want to sleep, which is not what I'll be doing. I will be doing a lot of church-related stuff, and trying not to panic about youth group stuff!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.