Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sixty Questions

From Lisa (see, I have been reading!)

1] What is your middle name? It's a book of the Bible; there aren't that many options left if I tell you it isn't Esther....
2] What color is your mailbox? It's unstained cedar...kind of grayish-brown.
3] Are you available? What do you have in mind?
4] Have you ever hit a deer? No. Thank God. I've been jumped over by a deer, however. That was pretty freaky.
5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Sort of. It's really a gully more than a body of water of some kind.
6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? Beast gets the paper from The Big City every day. I cancelled the local daily now that they have RSS feeds. It's a rag anyway.
7] Who checks the mail in your house? Whoever gets home first.
8] Do you have a small driveway? No. We have a very suburban driveway.
9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? My phone is always--95% of the time--on vibrate.
10] What do you do first in the morning? Hit snooze. ;-) Or put on my glasses.
11] What brand is your printer? HP.
12] Do you enjoy fighting with people? Fuck no. However, I do have opinions, and I seem to be incapable of not sharing them.
13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly? I've got a nice wave. When I have short hair, it's NOT a nice wave; it's a freakin' out of control wave!
14] Who was your kindergarten teacher? Mrs. Morton. Isn't it odd that we remember these names?
15] Are you taller than your mother? I've got her by a full 6 inches.
16] Do you have a favorite word? Hmmm. Probably. I can't think of just one though....
17] Are you God? Not interested in that particular job, thanks.
18] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Cry, eat, cry, watch TV, cry, listen to music, cry, call friends, cry....repeat ad nauseum
19] Do you have a deep dark secret? Yes. Believe it or not! :-)
20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? Yes. I'm a writing utensil junkie....
21] Does anything hurt on your body right now? My shoulder still hurts, but only if I move it any of the "wrong" directions.
22] Do you often cry during a movie? Yes. Almost always.
23] Do you hate your life? There are some really shitty parts of my life right now.
24] Do you get mad easily? Yes.
25] What is your biggest pet peeve? Intentionally stupid people.
26] What is your away message? What is an "away message" anyway? I guess I don't have one.
27] Do any of your friends have kids? Lots of them have kids, yes. It' not really a criteria of friendship, however.
28] Who should pay on the first date? My personal feeling is that whoever initiated the date should pay. But what I think really should happen is that both people should figure that out before any money is spent.
29] How many years older than you are you willing to date? I don't date. If I dated, I wouldn't date anyone more than 5 or 6 years older than me, though. Older than that and I'd feel as if I were dating my brother, or my brothers-in-law.
30] Do you have any friends? I think so.
31] Do you have any mean friends? I have friends who can be mean, but if they were always mean, I wouldn't be friends with them. I'm not in high school anymore. Life's too short.
32] What is the ugliest color in your opinion? I'm not fond of Pepto-Bismol pink. Or sludgy gray-green-brown.
33] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn’t stand? If so, my friends were discreet about it.
34] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff? There really are no cliffs around here....
35] Do you scratch your ears? What? Well, yeah, if they itch. Whatever.
36] What brand are the pant/jeans you are wearing right now? Lee jeans, black.
46] Do you like your dad? I loved my dad.
47] Do you have any TV shows on DVD? I don't own any, but I have the 6th season of CSI home from work right now. Shhhh, don't tell Sparky!
48] Are you wearing makeup? I haven't even washed my face, just got dressed...it's Saturday, give me a break. [and, I rarely wear makeup]
49]Do you have a tattoo? Noop.
50] Do you know how to draw? I draw geometric figures, but not people. But not well.
51] Who is your hero? My son.
52] Who did you last IM? Looks like it was My Niece the Physicist, on Oct. 24. I'm a big IMer!
53] Do you work a lot of hours? I'm supposed to work 32/week, and that's about what I do. Though this week I'm effectively on vacation.
54] What do you do when you are stressed out? Cry, panic, eat. If things are REALLY bad, I eat nothing at all.
55] Who was the last person to call you? Our co-leader for youth group last night, returning our call.
56] Is there anything you regret? Not enough time to recount everything. That's what 2 a.m. insomnia is for: reliving past stupidities and worrying about future ones.
57] Do you know where your family name originated from? There's a small town in England with my dad's last name. And a similarly spelled name is quite well-known as a street and place-name in London. Beast's last name is German. Very obviously. :-)
58] Is there an animal that creeps you out? Earwigs. And maggots.
59] What was the last thing you did for fun? We went out to dinner last night; does that count? Actually, I spent a few hours Simming last night, too.
60] Last time you cried? Hey, you know....I don't think I've cried all week! That may be a record!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.