Saturday, November 18, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Get Lost!

1. What one thing have you lost that you'd most like to have back? My high school class ring.
2. What is the one thing you have that you wish you could get rid of? My short temper.
3. What is the one thing you have that you pray you'd never lose? My son...well, I don't 'have' him, so I'll say my son's love.
4. What is the biggest financial loss that you've ever experienced? I have no idea. We've had no really earth-shattering financial problems, ever. The only time we've really struggled is when we were first married, and when I quit working and we moved.
5. When have you most felt like losing it? Job stress at work eats me up. I'm revisiting a lot of the b.s. from 1989-1991 lately at work. It really has to change. And I'm the one who has to change it, or at least my response(s).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.