Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 136

1. When a bill arrives in the mail, what do you do with it: pay it immediately, hold it with others and pay at once, or put it off until the last possible minute?
I give it to Beast. When I paid the bills, I scheduled them carefully to be paid 10 days before their due-date. In my usual way, I became completely compulsive about it. And this is why I don't pay the bills anymore.
2. Which actor makes the best James Bond?
Who cares? I've never seen any of the movies and won't be starting anytime soon.
But.
I really like Pierce Brosnan. His would be the only ones I'd be likely to see.
3. Of the foods you enjoy, which one are you least likely to try cooking yourself?
Lobster.
4. Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?
What does your birth month reveal about you?



November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinkforward. Unique. Brilliant. Sharp thinking. Fine, strong clairvoyance. Make good doctors. Dynamic. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative. Amiable. Brave. Generous. Patient. Stubborn. Hardhearted. Determined. Never quit. Hardly become angry unless provoked. Love to be alone. Think differently. Sharp-minded. Motivate self. Don't appreciate praises. Highspirited. Well-built, tough. Deep love, emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest. Keep secrets. Can't control emotions. Unpredictable.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com
What the heck is "thinkforward"?? I've italicized what I think is right (-ish).
5. Of the results you just got, which one seems the farthest from the "real" you?
Well, whatever "thinkfoward" means...it doesn't seem like me.
6. Will you see your extended family on Thanksgiving Day this year?
My niece and her husband will be here. Otherwise, no.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.