Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday morning

Questions of the Day

If you could teach a dog any new trick, what would it be?
I would really like a dog who is 'litter-box' trained outside. I know it's possible--I've seen training manuals discuss always taking the puppy to the exact same spot when you take it outside. Eventually, it learns to associate the action with the location. Sounds fabulous, no?

Of course, I don't have dog and am unlikely to get another one, being allergic to them. {boooo}
Do you need help seeing?
This refers to glasses, by the way.

Yes. I've worn glasses since age 10, except for about 6 months of contacts in my early 20s (whereupon I developed allergies to the solutions and stopped that little experiment). My vision regular vision is awful; I'm VERY nearsighted.

There's a metaphor there screaming to get out.


__________________________________________________________________________

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Teacher :: Pupil
  2. Fifty :: AARP
  3. Crossword :: Puzzles
  4. Stuffed :: Full
  5. Family :: ...Ties
  6. Purr :: Kitten
  7. Toad :: Frog
  8. Cocktail :: Shrimp...
  9. Insecurity :: Fear
  10. Magical :: ...Thinking

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving Horoscope for Scorpio

You're the sign most likely to start a family fight.

Your signature dish: Cranberry sauce

Your signature dessert: Cherries jubilee

This holiday: Keep busy baking pies or taking wagers on the football game. It's best for you to stay out of any drama!
Yeah. Just what I needed to hear this morning. Sometimes these are just a leeeetle to close for comfort.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.