Friday, October 27, 2006

RevGal Friday Five

Ghoulish

1. Do you enjoy a good fright?
Not particularly. Being scared makes me feel sick to my stomach.
2. Scariest movie you've ever seen:
I barely made it through "Fatal Attraction." Not a horror movie...unless you're Michael Douglas's character. Looking back, I wouldn't wish it on anyone else.
3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss:
a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun.
b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs!
It's not scary, just stupid. Not because of the germs, but because of the physics of getting your teeth into an apple underwater.
4. Real-life phobia:
Crowds.
5. Favorite "ghost story:"
I enjoy a good book about ghosts, probably because I don't really believe in them. The classic one is "The Turn of the Screw" but I also like the 'true' stories like "Amityville Horror" and its ilk.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.