Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday 5

12345

1. What is one thing you always have with you?
I wish I could say my self-possession, but this week has proven once again that this would be a lie. So, I'll say...my glasses.
2. What are two things on your night-table (or next to your bed)?
There's a lot of stuff I keep handy next to the bed (hee), so I'll just pick two: a flashlight and my Bose clock radio.
3. What are three things you learned in the last seven days?
The optimistic part of me says that I've learned that I have good friends, and a good boss. I'll leave the pessimist out of this answer.
4. What are four things parents always have to tell you?
My parents?? I haven't relied on my parents for input for a VERY long time...
In the past, or when I was a kid, I suppose it was "tell the truth," "don't talk back," (those two are not mutually exclusive, I found out many times) "eat something from everything on the dinner table," and "do your best."
5. What are five things you paid for in the last month?
This is actually pretty easy, since Beast pays all the bills! My answer: groceries, prescriptions, lunch/dinner, books, fall plantings.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.